In accordance with Law No. 7 of 2021 concerning Harmonization of Tax Regulations, the rate of Value Added Tax (VAT) will soon be adjusted from 10% to 11%. Regarding the policy which will take effect on April 1, 2022, there are several important things that you should pay attention to:
- The VAT rate in the system will automatically change to 11% starting April 1, 2022, including transactions that have been made before that date but the invoice will only be issued on April 1, 2022 and after.
- Retail transactions that occur on March 31, 2022 with the type of direct payment, the maximum is paid on March 31, 2022 at 23:59 WIB.
- If you process the transaction (Request stage from the Buyer’s side and Offer stage from the Seller’s side) before April 1, 2022, where the billing document will be issued on April 1, 2022 or later, immediately correct the VAT to 11% in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. apply.
- If your transaction is in the Request and Offer stage, but has not changed the VAT rate as has been applied, then all tax consequences that arise in the future will be your full responsibility.
- If you have not made changes to the VAT rate as has been applied, then all tax consequences that arise in the future will be your full responsibility.
- You hereby indemnify us from any losses, costs, fines, and expenses that may arise in connection with negligence and/or errors in compliance with the provisions of these laws and regulations.