1.02 – Privacy of the Network
Last updated : January 14, 2022
This policy is will be effective from Monday 17 January 2022
To see prior version, please click here.
Estimate Reading Time : 3 minutes
PT. Mandiri Tunggal Sejahtera Berkarya/ MTS Group Holding, LLC. (“Company“) provides computer, email, network, internet, and telephone access to Company department, staff, and PopIt Snack Platform (“Platform“) Members (“User“) for the purpose of furthering the mission ofconducting general Company business. While incidental and occasional personal use of such systems is permissible, personal communications and data transmitted or stored on Company information technology resources are treated as business communications, and are subject to automated surveillance by security systems managed by the Information Technologies and Services Department (ITS). Automated surveillance systems do not generally inspect content of data, but will flag data that appear malicious in nature (e.g. viruses, spyware) for further investigation. Platform community members should not expect that personal communications will remain private and/or confidential. While the college permits generally unhindered use of its information technology resources, those who use Company information technology resources do not acquire, and should not expect, a right of privacy.
Reason for Policy
Company recognizes that an information technology environment built on mutual trust and freedom of thought is essential to the mission. Company additionally recognizes that as department, staff, and also apprentice to create and store data in electronic form, there is growing concern that the data a user in the Company community might consider private may be more available to view or use than initially expected. This policy is intended to clarify some general principles and define expectations of privacy within the Company community.
Entities Affected by this Policy
All Platform users, staffs, and affiliates of PT. Mandiri Tunggal Sejahtera Berkarya/ MTS Group Holding, LLC (“Company”).
Who Should Read this Policy
All individuals provided with a PopIt Snack Account (“PSAID“) for accessing Platform information systems.
Web Address of this Policy
Company reserves the right to access, review, and release electronic information that is stored or transmitted using Company information technology resources. Requests for access, review, quarantine or release of electronic information may originate from, or on behalf/approval of any of the following Company officials:
- Chief Privacy Officer & Data Processing Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Research Integrity Officer
- Senior Director, Human Resources
These requests will be initiated and fulfilled only under one or more of the following circumstances:
- When requested by a court order or other entity with legal authority to do so.
- When fulfilling the legal, regulatory, or other applicable duties of Company.
- When responding to an electronic or physical security issue or incident.
- In the event of a health or safety concern.
- In order to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data stored or transmitted by Company information technology resources.
- In cases where more stringent controls, such as state regulations for psychical data, maintain a higher standard for authorized access, review, or release of data, the more stringent control will always take precedent.
- As requested by the Audit Officer in conducting investigations.
Whenever access, review, or release of Company data is necessary, care will be taken to treat the event with sensitivity and respect.
These definitions apply to institutions and regulations as they are used in this policy. Definitions of technical terms are supplied by NIST IR 7298 Revision 3 July 2019, Glossary of Key Information Security Terms.
Company PT. Mandiri Tunggal Sejahtera Berkarya/ MTS Group Holding, LLC
PSAID PopIt Snack Account
ITS Information Technologies & Services Department