Media Credit and Attribution
The license terms and attribute to all media credits We use on PopIt Snack Platform are shown here, we suggest you also visit disclaimer page for futher information.
unDraw grants an nonexclusive, worldwide copyright license to download, copy, modify, distribute, perform, and use the assets provided from unDraw for free, including for commercial purposes, without permission from or attributing the creator or unDraw. This license does not include the right to compile assets, vectors or images from unDraw to replicate a similar or competing service, in any form or distribute the assets in packs or otherwise. This extends to automated and non-automated ways to link, embed, scrape, search or download the assets included on the website without our consent.
The Company (Freepik Company, S.L.) authorizes Us (“The User”) in a non-transferable, limited, non-exclusive manner and on a worldwide basis for the duration of the relevant rights; to download, use and modify the Freepik Content, in a device the User owns or controls and only for the purposes and uses allowed in these Terms.
The User may use the content in the Freepik Content provided that it:
- Does not involve collective use;
The content in the Freepik Content is not used in a manner that suggests an association or endorsement by the Company or the Website;
- The content in the Freepik Content or any derivative work is not used or included (in whole or in part) in a database, archive or in any other media/stock product, collection, set of clips, or library, for distribution or resale or used in any other way that could prevent or limit future visits or downloads from the Website;
- Does not resell, assign, transfer or sublicense the content in the Freepik Content or any derived work from a content in the Freepik Content;
- Does not use the content in the Freepik Content in printed or electronic items (e.g. t-shirts, cups, postcards, birthday or greeting cards, invitations, calendars, web models or electronic devices, apps, videogames, advertising spots, audiovisual animations) aimed to be resold, in which the content in the Freepik Content is the main element (because of size, relevance or any other cause, in case of doubt about whether the content is main element, it shall be deemed that the content is main element);
- Does not use the content in the Freepik Content (totally or partially) in any trademark, logo or part of the same, which may be used by any other means to guarantee or to imply a guaranty of any product and/or service, unless the content in the Freepik Content used in such cases is modified in such a way as to be a new and different content not confusingly similar with the original content in the Freepik Content or implies a use of the content in the Freepik Content as a template or test, and not as a final item or material;
- Does not make any use of the content in the Freepik Content which might be considered defamatory, libellous, obscene, immoral or illegal, including, without limitation, using it in a way that places any person appearing in the content in the Freepik Content in a negative light or depicts them in a way that they may find offensive such as the use in pornography, advertisements for escort or similar services, political endorsements, birth control products, and;
- Does not make any use of the content in the Freepik Content to slander, libel or to vilify a person, race, sex, culture, religion, country, region, town, village or any other place.
- Does not involve collective use;
When any content of the Freepik Content is marked or identified as for editorial use, or when within the same there are logos, recognizable products, public buildings, public events or images taken in places where recognizable persons appear on the background, the User shall only be entitled to use it for such editorial use. In such cases, the User undertakes not to use that content in any manner that entails advertising, marketing or commercialization of any product or service. The User shall be directly liable and the Company shall not assume any liability as a result of the use for commercial purposes by the User of any content belonging to the Freepik Content, which according to this paragraph should be for editorial use only.
The authorization to use the content in the Freepik Content shall be free provided that any use of the content in the Freepik Content by the User is credited to the Company/Website as stated by the Company from time to time. In order to benefit from the Service or to use the content in the Freepik Content without acknowledging the Company/Website, the User must purchase a subscription (hereinafter, the “Subscription”) in the Website and download the content in the Freepik Content during the term of any such Subscription. Conditions in Section 9 shall apply to the purchase of the Subscription.
It is forbidden for a User to authorize any third parties to use the Freepik Content (or any modification of any content in the Freepik Content). As an exception to the prohibition, the User may allow third parties to use the content in the Freepik Content, when each and every of the following conditions are met:
- The third party has professionally instructed the User to produce goods or provide services to it/him/her and the User uses a limited number of items within the content in the Freepik Content to produce such goods or provide such services to the instructing third party;
- The authorization granted by the User to the third party is in writing and complies with every restriction of the User’s authorization to use the relevant content in the Freepik Content and includes, without limitation, a restriction for the third party to distribute, resell or license the relevant content in the Freepik Content (i.e. the third party is the final user of the relevant content in the Freepik Content);
- None of the contents in the Freepik Content which are subject to the authorization are used as the main element (because of size, relevance or any other cause; in case of doubt about whether the content is the main element, it shall be deemed as the main element) in printed or electronic items (e.g. t-shirts, cups, postcards, birthday or greeting cards, invitations, calendars, web models or electronic devices, apps, videogames, advertising spots, audiovisual animations) aimed to be resold by the third party;
- The production of goods or provision of services by the User to the third party is not done by automatic means, it is tailor-made for the third party (and therefore its use is not authorized by the User to any other third party) and requires a specific substantial human intervention from the User in relation to each third party; and
- The User -and not the third party- chooses the specific items within the content of the Freepik Content to be used in the production of goods or provision of services for the third party.
When all of the above conditions are met, the User shall be entitled to authorize a third party to use the relevant content in the Freepik Content. This exception refers only to the prohibition for the User to authorize third parties to use the content in the Freepik Content without affecting or limiting in any way the remaining conditions of the User’s right to use the Freepik Content. Whether the above conditions regarding the exception to the prohibition for Users to authorize third parties to use the content in the Freepik Content are met shall be interpreted restrictively so that, in case of doubt, it shall be deemed that the conditions are not met.
The User does not acquire any right as a result of the use of the content in the Freepik Content. In particular, the User is not authorized to distribute, resell or rent any content in the Freepik Content (or any modification of any content in the Freepik Content).
The User’s rights under this Section will end automatically without any notice if the User breaches any of the Terms. In case of termination of the rights hereunder, the User shall cease using content in the Freepik Content and will destroy every copy, whether total or partial, thereof.
Exception for Premium user, as describe using Freepik’s products without adding the attribution line, User must acquire oFreepik Premium plans.
If you are a Free user, you must always include the attribution line “Designed by Freepik” on the final products or designs you use our resources for, whether these are physical or digital products.
Adobe Stock photos, vectors, and illustrations come with a Standard license. With a Standard license, We may:
- Reproduce up to 500,000 copies of the asset in all media, including product packaging, printed marketing materials, digital documents, or software.
- Include the asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, or a broadcast or digital program if the expected number of viewers is fewer than 500,000.
- Post the asset to a website or social media site with no limitation on views.
- Include the asset in some types of products, such as inside a textbook, as long as the primary value of the product is not the asset itself, and the product is not reproduced more than 500,000 times.
- Share the unmodified asset with Our employees and contractors who have contractually agreed to abide by the license terms.
Transfer the license to Our client or employer.
With a Standard license, We may not:
- Distribute the stand-alone file.
- Create merchandise, templates, or other products for resale or distribution where the primary value of the product is associated with the asset itself.
- Transfer the license to more than one employer or client, unless separately licensed for each.
Unsplash grants an irrevocable, nonexclusive, worldwide copyright license to download, copy, modify, distribute, perform, and use photos from Unsplash for free, including for commercial purposes, without permission from or attributing the photographer or Unsplash. This license does not include the right to compile photos from Unsplash to replicate a similar or competing service.
Under the Pixabay License We are granted an irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive and royalty free right to use, download, copy, modify or adapt the Content for commercial or non-commercial purposes. Attribution of the photographer, videographer, musician or Pixabay is not required but is always appreciated.
The Pixabay License does not allow:
- Sale or distribution of Content as digital Content or as digital wallpapers (such as on stock media websites or as NFTs);
- Sale or distribution of Content e.g. as a posters, digital prints, music files or physical products, without adding any additional elements or otherwise adding value;
- Depiction of identifiable persons in an offensive, pornographic, obscene, immoral, defamatory or libelous way; or
- Any suggestion that there is an endorsement of products and services by depicted persons, brands, vocalists and organisations, unless permission was granted.
The Standard license allows Us to use the downloaded File for the creation of all kinds of items (except Items for Resale or Items for Free Distribution, where the File plays a major role in the item and adds value to it).
The Extended license includes all permitted uses under the Standard license, does not have any limits on the number of copies, prints or displays and allows Us to use the downloaded File for the creation of Items for Resale or Items for Free Distribution in which the File plays a major role in the item and adds value to it.
THE ATTRIBUTED FREE LICENSE
Provided that We credit Depositphotos and the Site as required above, the Attributed Free License allows We to use the downloaded File for the creation of all kinds of items, except Items for Resale or Items for Free Distribution where the File plays a major role in the item and adds value to it.
When We use a file from Getty Images, Its mean We’re buying a standard license that can be use for any personal, business or commercial purposes that aren’t otherwise restricted by the license. Getty Images offers three types of license models: royalty-free (“RF”), rights-ready (“RR”) and rights-managed (“RM”). Royalty-free does not mean there is no cost for the license. Instead, royalty-free means that the license fee is paid once and there is no need to pay additional royalties if the content is re-used. Royalty-free content is licensed for worldwide, unlimited, perpetual use, and pricing is based on the file size. Rights-managed and rights-ready content is licensed for specific types of use, and pricing is based on factors such as size, placement, duration of use, and geographic distribution.
When We use a file from iStock, Its mean We’re buying a standard license that can be use for any personal, business or commercial purposes that aren’t otherwise restricted by the license.
- All photos and videos from Pexels are free to use.
- Attribution is not required. Giving credit to the photographer or Pexels is not necessary but always appreciated.
- We can modify the photos and videos from Pexels.
We use StockPack as an Image Hub from Adobe Stock, Deposit Photos, Getty Images, iStock, Pixabay, Pexels or Unsplash directly inside Our editor.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Derikon Development SRL’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license We may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Derikon Development SRL’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if We violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Derikon Development SRL at any time. Upon terminating We may viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, We must destroy any downloaded materials in Our possession whether in electronic or printed format.